Free Diving Pics & Spearing Vid

Regulations for spearing are in the book on page 20 or 22. I don't remember. Whitefish is a spieces that you can spear as long as its not in a designated trout stream/lake. Muskegon is a designated trout river/lake so as long as you start west of the coast guard station like 20 yards. You're past the sand/shore and you're good to go. I think if the DNR wanted to write these guys a ticket they could for where in the video they threw the gun in the water/started. Looks like they're to the east of the building instead of west of the building. Not sure i'd start where they did if I was gonna do it.

I talked with a CO there 2 years ago and he told me that because of the break in the wall for the Coast Guard boats they considered the entire stub pier section part of Lake Michigan. The other side however would require you to be past the beach. And that may only be one C O's viewpoint.

Regulations for spearing are in the book on page 20 or 22. I don't remember. Whitefish is a spieces that you can spear as long as its not in a designated trout stream/lake. Muskegon is a designated trout river/lake so as long as you start west of the coast guard station like 20 yards. You're past the sand/shore and you're good to go. I think if the DNR wanted to write these guys a ticket they could for where in the video they threw the gun in the water/started. Looks like they're to the east of the building instead of west of the building. Not sure i'd start where they did if I was gonna do it.

Thanks for the info that looks like it would be a lot of fun great video.