It's Fryday

Priority1

Must have been walleye Friday as I did the same exact thing. I like to make the drakes batter thinner than the instructions. Nothing better than walleye.

Frank can you send me your number I am thinking of moving my boat from erie up to the bay for this coming season (may and june) and have some questions on the area. Campgrounds marinas storage stuff like that.

Must have been walleye Friday as I did the same exact thing. I like to make the drakes batter thinner than the instructions. Nothing better than walleye.

Frank can you send me your number I am thinking of moving my boat from erie up to the bay for this coming season (may and june) and have some questions on the area. Campgrounds marinas storage stuff like that.

I make mine thinner also so the batter is not overpowering. I make the batter then add all the pieces to it and stir them around to coat them all. I then add them one at a time to the hot pan with a fork. :)

I'll PM my phone #.

That looks awesome Frank. Guaranteed That dinner is "Dutch" approved!

The older you get the more important good friends and good eats become. Pan frying is not the healthiest but it sure tastes good.:) I can't wait until you can get back over here and catch some for yourself.

That looks awesome Frank. Can't wait to get over there next year and put some of those bay 'eyes in my skillet.

Jason, Give me a call next Spring and jump aboard Priority1. Ya have to check and make sure those reels have a good home.:) No!!!! I wont give them back.:no:

I take the fillets and shake them in a zip-lock bag, individually, lined up on a paper plate. Then use tongs to enter the pan in peanut/olive oil. Luv that pan fried taste, esp. with tater tots/green onions/seasoned salt/ parmesan-grated cheese/ ground peppercorns/parsley lastly to season. A couple of guys just started cooking with very hot blackening methods, boy, is that tasty.