2013 its a wrap

Line Dancin

Well I decided to take the boat in for winterizing Saturday. next week heading north to get the stands ready for bow season. Wasn't the most productive season this year with the screwy weather at times and taking a few weeks away with having my daughter this summer. Thanks everyone for another great season.

Well boat is all done winterized all the gear out away in the basement and the winter storage canvas on and in winter storage tomorrow out come the hunting gear. Even though it was a slower season and didn't spend as much time fishing we still had a fun year. Thanks to everyone on here for another great season. Next year we are going to have a little change and try Saginaw bay instead of erie.

We had a slow season as well,with some bright spots. I caught my first 30 pounder out of manistee,late in August.that was the same night my wife and I went out and caught seven fish and my 180 qt. Cooler was FULL with 5 fish #20 or more.

I've met some new friends and had some good days on the lake. I'm not ready to winterize yet so we're gonna try to get out a time or two more yet........it's a long time until April.