Line Counter Reels Okuma MA20DX

These reels were used exclusively for walleye trolling. They are in VG to Excellent condition with little to no boat rash. They have always been stored on rods on a wall rack in my garage or transported a short distance in my boat's rod holders. I still have the boxes they came in with papers and an extra two paddle reel handle for each one. The drags have been backed off when stored over the Winter. The reels have 2 ball bearings. $88 takes all or $25 each and I'll ship them for the actual postage cost. PM or Email me. frankjastr@hotmail(dot)com

dsc00455a.jpg

These four reels have been sold and shipped.

I'll soon be listing 6 more of these in the same great condition and 3 of the MA15DX line counter reels. PM or email me if you may be interested. All reels were designated walleye trolling reels and were stored in rod holders to and from the launch and in a rod rack in my garage. Drags were always backed off for extended storage.:) frankjastr@hotmaildotcom

All my MA20DX reels are spoken for. Thank You Brian, Terry, and Rick.:)

I'll close this thread.

I'll soon be listing three MA15DX Okuma Line Counter reels for $63 for all or $25 each. PM or email frankjastr@hotmaildotcom if you are interested before I post them.