Saturday morning, lots of Kings being caught in channel. It's to bad some boats are running planner boards and long lines, other boats having to maneuver around when there fighting a fish 200 foot behind boat with all the traffic out there. Downriggers set at 14 foot is all that's needed.

Saturday morning, lots of Kings being caught in channel. It's to bad some boats are running planner boards and long lines, other boats having to maneuver around when there fighting a fish 200 foot behind boat with all the traffic out there. Downriggers set at 14 foot is all that's needed.

I agree pull in your boards u don't need them and be courteous of other guys in the area. I had the same issue in ST JOE last Sunday Charter boat with 6 boards tried to push me into the Pier and got mad at me after he cut me off. Just insane.

Ran boards last yesterday am and pm and didn't cause anyone any issues. Well, one maxim that motored up and ran over my board line well within 100' of my boat. He finally slowed down after he saw my board levitating 30' behind his boat but cost me a one color and plug.

Most times my boards are on top of my slide divers, which set at 5 are farther out to the side.

If you fish get out to 200' in the channel you're asking for truoble. I run 50# braid divers and 30# on everything else with the drags down tight. I lose fish for it, but I don't have to bother the boats around me much.

I agree pull in your boards u don't need them and be courteous of other guys in the area. I had the same issue in ST JOE last Sunday Charter boat with 6 boards tried to push me into the Pier and got mad at me after he cut me off. Just insane.

By any chance did the charter boats name start with an O?