Red Rider has been keeping me informed about the fishing at Port and the dandy Cohos so decided to see for ourselves. It was a little choppy as we set lines in 160fow just a little south of town finding temps in the 50s down 50. Didn’t mark much because my locator not working right and think I lost the broad band sounder for my Lowrance. At least it wasn’t the 113. 55’ rigger started the day with White/glow Inticer/Spotted Cow taking out first big Coho over 10#. Fired again at 185fow part of a double but the 40’ Mag Blue Knight didn’t stick.

We stuck around that area until about 7 AM finding ourselves 3 for six.

Red Rider was lighting them up south of us so instead of heading east as planned headed south. No bites for close to 2 hours then went 3 for 4 in about 30 min in 220. Worked that area for a while but must have cleaned them out. Moved into 190 where Reid had completed his box and picked up a couple more. Got the 113 working by disconnecting the Ethernet to broad band sounder and did mark some fish 50-60 down. Broad band did make a difference in how things show up but not sure I want to buy another one. Current was around 0.5mph from the north so quite a difference in rpms to keep the Depth Raider around 2.2-2.5(old unit 1.8-2.1).

The wind let up and it turned into a nice summer like day. Ended 11 for 16 with 5 of 6 Coho between 10 and 12.25# and both bows just as big. Nicest box of Coho I’ve ever put together. Surprise of the day was pulling a brown in 220fow on the 6 color. Missed the slam as unable to find a chin. Hope to go back Friday with one of Reid's flys.

Grey Beard

40-50’ rigger Blue Knight 0-1, Big Al UV Blue/LBB teaser/Seahawk 1-2.

55-70’ rigger White/glow Inticer/Spotted cow 2 for 3

45-60’ rigger Mag Frozen nose 0-0, Flasher/Naught leprechaun 0-0, Big Al/LBB teaser/Seahawk 0-0

1.5 set Wire Dipsy 80-140 Chart/glow Spindocter LBB 1-1, ProKing Flasher/dbl aqua 0-0

1.5 set Wire Dipsy 100-155 White Inticer/Happee Meal 0-0, ProKing Flasher/Hypnotist 1-1

3 set wire 50-100 various spoons not hits last 5 outings

4 color Mag Glow Easter egg 0-0 pulled

7 color Mag Glow Slime Ball 0-0 pulled

6 color reg Sister sledge 1-1

10 color LBB teaser/Brad’s Black Jack 1-1

10 color Mag Fussy Bear Blue tail 0-0, Reg blue/silver Trixee 1-1

175 copper LBB Teaser/Blue Hawaiian 2-3

200 copper Big Al UV Blue/LBB teaser/Blue Hawaiian 1-2

300 copper purple Teaser/Holovorkian 0-0 pulled for 250 copper mag Bloody Death 0-0

IMGP3638_zps8f2b65cc.jpg