41 lb king

jimbobber

The thing that caught my eye was the size of the spoon in its mouth. It looks abnormally large. Just as if someone enlarged the fish and put it back in the persons arms in the pic but forgot to make the spoon the correct size again. I see a few other things that don't match up also. Photoshop pic....fairly certain.

Chris

The thing that caught my eye was the size of the spoon in its mouth. It looks abnormally large. Just as if someone enlarged the fish and put it back in the persons arms in the pic but forgot to make the spoon the correct size again. I see a few other things that don't match up also. Photoshop pic....fairly certain.

Chris

Thought that musta been a flasher!!!

Tom' date=' perhaps you can help explain a few of the items brought up here like

1. where is your left hand, and

2. what the heck is in that fishes mouth?[/quote']

1. None of your biz where my left hand is.

2. 18 inch super super mag spoon.

3. Starting a guide service since I know where those 42 lbers live.

Ya know, most people come on here to share info. Read reports, give reports, ask questions..... I guess you just plain can't believe everything you read/see on the Internet. This site is better than most but...... It's getting to the point where I question everything posted that doesn't have something to back it up.

If I read a report and there's no pics to back it up then take it for what it's worth, nothing. And even the pics don't mean much obviously.

Bait shops are the worst source. Some will always tell you the fishing is "pretty good". Bsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbs.