port sheldon 8/31pm

setup in 70fow at 630pm tons of bait but not takers until i hit 87fow and the 225 copper went with a DW pearl w black dots j-plug landed 24lb king by myself with the 2-3footers.lol This plug has caught me 6 kings over 20lbs in the last 2wks. while fighting that one the wire diver went w meat rig with DW showtime spinny with moo moo meat rig....the fish was still on after 20minutes of fighting big king. 10lb laker. reset and the other meat rig with green froggy spinnie with pickled sunshine meat rig on braid set at 140 on 3 landed 17lb king and right at sundown the 22 5copper went again with pearl j-plug landed 15lb king all on south or sw troll 2.7-2.8sog lost my brand new probe on tuesday.:mad: i was just south of port sheldon a little but there seems to be a school in there all week from 74-90fow and lots of bait. I find i catch more kings on the suspended bait balls over the bait sitting on bottom. Where are all the 2 -3yrs old kings?. i catch shakers or mid teen or higher kings all year out of port sheldon. I posted a pic of the eggs out of the 24lber not sure if it will work since i'm over 40 :lol:but it gives u idea of where the weight is coming from on these big females

showimage well it looks like the pic didnt work but u can see it in the gallery under salmon eggs from 24lber next to 11" paddle

Edited by targa18
pic not posting