We left the slip at 6:05 and ran out to 75 FOW set lines an headed SW into a stiff breeze. Rigger at 78 ripped and we landed the nice 21# King on a PK KEVORKIAN MAG GLOW SPOON, NEXT FISH WAS ON A MT DEW PK 8"PADDLE WITH A PICKLED SUNSHINE HOME TIED FLY, NICE 12#2oz.(official scale) Coho, next was a nice Lake Trout 83 down on a Green paddle with a green frog meat rig. Finished with a small 2 year old king on the same mtn dew paddle and home tied fly. Fished 75 to 115 FOW. Only 4 hits, boated all 4 and they were eating the baits all the way down. My its great fishing if you get into them, a couple of my friends had catches of 9 and 11 fish respectively. Give St Joe a try if you want some good mixed bag catches. Oh BTW perch are on fire in 35 to 45 FOW north of Rocky Gap in front of the concrete wall. Limit catches of 10 to 12 inch perch.

Good job on the salmon. I made it out perch fishing twice over the weekend, but ended up going south down by Chalets. Saturday we got a very nice two man limit in 34 feet. Sunday we only managed 20, but they were nice quality perch in the same area.

Sure don't see many St. Joe reports for the number of boats out there fishing!

Good job on the salmon. I made it out perch fishing twice over the weekend, but ended up going south down by Chalets. Saturday we got a very nice two man limit in 34 feet. Sunday we only managed 20, but they were nice quality perch in the same area.

Sure don't see many St. Joe reports for the number of boats out there fishing!

Yeah not many reports, I have been a member of this site for a long time and hope to get a St.Joe group going and maybe get the Steelheaders who are very active in St.Joe to start a summer tournament series like they have in Holland WMFL St. Joe.

Thanks for the quality report! I hope to get out this weekend for both the yellow bellies and a morning troll.

BTW, where is this Rocky Gap you speak of?

Rocky Gap is north of Jean Klok park, if you go past the beaches you will see a concrete wall that was put in there for Whirlpool (I think). Hard to miss it. I will be fishing Sunday and Monday, not sure if going for big fish or yellow bellies but maybe both.