Reports from Muskegon ?

Don't over run em start skinny right in channel fished muskgon last two weeks thing may have changed since I didn't get out this week I am fishing pent water this weekend but here's what worked for me white green/ glow spindoctor with green blue flie and black fish catcher with a green white and green river with black dots (frog type flie if u r familar) super hot took my kids biggest fish 28 and 30# er las t Sunday on dipseys set 90 to 220 back both in 95 fow I know thats a wide range bit I fished dif distances and let the fish tell me what dis was right I expect things have changed and fish r on closer as the guys jigging r getting fish I got no nibs on copper or lead pleanty of other guys did so this is only what work for me we took 28 fish and 27 of them came on the 2 flies mentioned one was on a free slider bloody nose abvove spin doctor fly off rigger If it where me I'd set lines in channel run mixed bag of glow spoons in dark as light comes mix in flies and dipseys as I headed out I wouldn't listen to the chatter and head out deep stay in the water u get ur first fish in good luck hope thhis helps and please post your resualts

Cheers and tight lines and screaming drags there are a lot of big fish out of Muskegon this yr hope u get into them

Fished tonight. Set lines in the arms and trolled out to 140 and back into 100. Had 5 or 6 knock offs on the way out but no one home. We had to work out due to fog. We marked some fish in tight but didnt want to play bumper boats.

Picked up a triple in 100 fow by the nets in the 9s right at dark. Landed two which turned out to be 22 and 12 pound kings. The 22 pounder came on a 2 color with a glow icicle. Got the board almost to the boat then the fish decided to head for Milwaukee and ran all the way out to 580 on the counter before we got her turned again! Also landed a 12 pounder on a 150 copper and a moonshine flounder pounder and the 3rd fish, which was a screamer came unbuttoned on a rigger down 30 with a moonshine happy meal.

Good luck and please post your results.