sub troller

Dan, I would hook it up with the winds we have had this year speed and temp are important, I use mine all the time.

was out last weekend and found gps speed was running 3.1 to get 2.6 at the ball and the temp. break was at 72 ft. go's from no fish to bucking rods.

worth the time to hook it up I would say with the price of gas..

Good luck and tight lines.

Yes, hook it up! Being able to know and then duplicate the downspeed after a hit is the number one thing for me to have success catching these slimey critters. As Grant said, with the wind changes we are having it is really affecting the current speeds which then affects how well a lure is running.

Yes, hook it up! Being able to know and then duplicate the downspeed after a hit is the number one thing for me to have success catching these slimey critters. As Grant said, with the wind changes we are having it is really affecting the current speeds which then affects how well a lure is running.

My fishawk has become an integral part of my fishing. The speed temp at depth are often quite different than what u r seeing on your GPS SOG reading. Temp is critical. If you find water that is 44 to 48 degrees you will find bait fish and salmon with the bait.