Big Thanks

DarkBlue

I'm giving out a big thanks to Larry at Big Lake Lures. I have always wanted to make a spoon designed after my MSP patrol car colors, specifically the blue and yellow for the car and shield, and the red for the overhead light (bubble). My daughter and I came up with an idea and sent it to Larry at BLL who without hesitation said he would be happy to make the spon for us. We sent him our crude drawings (well mine anyway) and within a few days I had the spoons in the mail along with a few extras which I purchased. I fished them over the weekend and took three hits landing one fish. My friend Jim fished one on his boat and lost one on it also so they catch fish. Doesnt surprise me because I really like the look of them.

I can't say thanks enough to Larry. Good people.

img_20130807_0036241478595018.jpg

The final choice was the spoon with the angled red slash at the top, which of course my daughter's design.

Good luck all.

Chris

Is it gonna be available? so what's the name gonna be? Hot Pursuit? The Fuzz? or some play on words using copper or (gasp) pig or ?? ;-)

Was recently talking with my 16 year old son about how distinctive and unique our MSP cars are compared to any of the others we see when driving cross country.

Glad to hear it's a winner.

Larry said its available and may be added to next years line. The nickname for our patrol cars is the Blue Goose, so that is also the name of the spoon. Call or email Larry if you're interested in purchasing some.

Chris

I'm giving out a big thanks to Larry at Big Lake Lures. I have always wanted to make a spoon designed after my MSP patrol car colors, specifically the blue and yellow for the car and shield, and the red for the overhead light (bubble). My daughter and I came up with an idea and sent it to Larry at BLL who without hesitation said he would be happy to make the spon for us. We sent him our crude drawings (well mine anyway) and within a few days I had the spoons in the mail along with a few extras which I purchased. I fished them over the weekend and took three hits landing one fish. My friend Jim fished one on his boat and lost one on it also so they catch fish. Doesnt surprise me because I really like the look of them.

I can't say thanks enough to Larry. Good people.

The final choice was the spoon with the angled red slash at the top, which of course my daughter's design.

Good luck all.

Chris

Hi Chris;

I retired from the Paw Paw Post, December 31, 2010, one of my fishing partners retired a few years before and another friend a little before that. How can I get some?

Might be just what the St. Joe Kings need!

Thanks!

Paul C.

Hi Paul. Congrats on the retirement. 10 more years for me. Go to the Bilg Lake Lures website. Larry's contact info is there. He will make them up for you for the normal rate. I forgot to mention that they are UV also. Look very nice in the water.

Chris

Hi Paul. Congrats on the retirement. 10 more years for me. Go to the Bilg Lake Lures website. Larry's contact info is there. He will make them up for you for the normal rate. I forgot to mention that they are UV also. Look very nice in the water.

Chris

Sent him an email. Thanks!

Paul C.