Launched at 5:30 after waiting in line awhile...very busy with the good fishing and the tournament in Saugatuck. A good friend was in his boat with a son and son's friend. I had another of his boys and boy's girlfriend on board. Cody and Liz did great!

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/gallery/files/3/4/5/8/img_20130810_095320_842.jpg' alt='img_20130810_095320_842.jpg'>

Motored north, most of the way to Port Sheldon. Set up in 75 fow to check that predawn. Found one laker there as we were setting lines. Was quiet until we hit 118 on our NW troll. We circled (sometimes due to boat traffic) running north and south troll or nw/se trolls through 118 - 130 from Port Sheldon to Tunnel Park. Action slowed by 10:00 leaving us 7/8. Cold water was up higher than my last outing....50 foot range.

Laker came on wire diver back 150 (1.5) mountain dew spinny and proctoligist fly.

250 copper with blue flounder pounder took 5 hits...landed 4 (7-16 lb kings)

Rigger down 50 with blue dolphin looking spinny and blue/glow meat rig took 2 great rips with a 16 and an 18 lb king.

Troll speed was the nutty part....I typically run 2.5-3.2 at the ball (mostly 2.5 - 2.8). Could not buy a bite above 2.4 at the ball....2.0-2.2 seemed best.

Thats funny because I talked to a guy in Saugatuck who had to troll 3.5 at the ball Friday night to get bites and went 9-13. Saturday I heard through the grapevine was similar...needed faster trolling speed. Thats why its crazy.