Last night was quite the adventure headed out with the boat full all 4 kids and grand parents it was pretty bumpy and mom started to het sea sick turned around took her my daughter (8) and my youngest son (13) back to shore then headed back out rocken and rollen me dad and my two oldest (14and 16) hit first fish while setting riggers 80 fow 120 back dipsey on a white green and glow SD and a blue green fly lost it nothing else until a rip at 105 on a green/white spotted SD and a green fly frog type tinsel and rubber in it lost it then nothing until 8:30 in 95 fow plaid uv fish catcher and green frog fly this fish was hooked and screaming out line gave the rod to my oldest and the fight was on fish ran out 521 ft on the line counter after. 45 min battle we landed the largest fish I've taken on me boat largest salmon the others had ever seen it was a fuss over 40 inches and 30 lbs on the digi scale of course with the waves as we rode up and down the weight went up and down so we weighted it again at shore -- 30lbs right on the dot! Tool one other while fighting the hog and it was another big fish Dudley didn't trip right away and the fish straightened out a 2 x owner hook never seen one straighten before so ended 1 for 4 well worth it for the one we got ! When I get home to a real computer not my phone I will try and post photos I keep getting everything on flies over the last two weeks I can't find a fish to take a lure or a plug don't care when as of now gotta 24,26,and 30#er and a life time of memories with my kids and parents grisly blessed here in Muskegon last two weeks going back out this evening with the crew as the lake has laid down Surrreel didn't see your reply until off water I will try and get ya on radio this evening if your out if anyone else is out hit me back and we can team up oh fish first two hits on a sw troll 2.5 and big fish and other hit came on a ne troll south out of Muskegon by the south nets

Good Luck!! Hope this helps!!!