Took the Willy-Dilly out last night in rougher seas than expected. 3ft rollers with the occasional 4 footer kept us inside of 100ft of water. Picked up 1 nice 12 lb Coho on a Mandarin Minnow in 82 ft of water, 45 down on a west to east troll. Had one other release on the same rod about 30 minutes later and that was it. Still, considering the conditions, not a horrible night at all!

Didn't make it out last night will b out this afternoon evening but did sit on the beach with kids and watch sunset all the boats seemed to be way out saw one in close guess that was you have the fished moved out in Muskegon or is everybody out far just washing lures ?? Help apreciated

Didn't make it out last night will b out this afternoon evening but did sit on the beach with kids and watch sunset all the boats seemed to be way out saw one in close guess that was you have the fished moved out in Muskegon or is everybody out far just washing lures ?? Help apreciated

I took a flurry of hits in the 160 FOW area last night. Unfortunately, this created a tangle the likes of which I have never even heard of before and by the time I got it sorted out, I was back into around 125 FOW. I will be back out tonight starting deeper and working into the 100-120 depths for sunset.

And by sorted out, I mean a 200, 250, and 300 copper balled up in the cabin of the boat along with a couple leadcores that got scrapped on the other side to the boat too. :(

That's ruff I will b out tonight as well I go by fresh water worrior lets "hook up" on channel 68 we can switch off to another channel and help each other out I plan on starting in 80 to 95 fow that's where I've caught a lot over the past few days if nothing moving out to 160 I have taken a few out there as well but my largest 24 and 26 # have come at 95 and 103 ish givee shout

Good Luck!!!