south end L. Mich

Hey guys i just want you to know the ice should be here soon, because we are getting the boat out in the morning. from what i here the brown and coho bite has been hot in indiana! will let you guys know what happens, we might try for some perch as well!

I was trying to talk DIRTY DOG into getting his boat out today. Unfortunately, once he pulls his boat out of storage, it has to stay out.

I have a feelling the cold weather is on its way.

I have also heard the brown bite is hot at any of the warm water discharges.

I wish I was going with you.

I look forward to seeing a report and pictures of your catch.

I pulled my out-drive just before backing mine into the garage about the last of Nov. My garage never freezes, and I heat it when I want to work out there. Next Year I will keep things ready to rock until Feb. I need to change bellows and gimble bearing this Winter. My garage is 28 ft deep so there is little room front and back after putting my 22 footer in there. My swim platform touches the tools hanging on the back wall and the trailer coupler is about 6 inches from the door. One problem with launching my boat this time of yr is the lack of docks. I'm probably better off not even thinking about launching this time of year.:no: