Left the launch at 5:35 with my wife and had four lines (downriggers & dipseys) in at about 6:00 and fished 120 to 150 feet of water. Caught a skipper king, two nice Lake Trout and a 17.5 lb king. The King, skipper and one Trout came on an Opti white flasher and white & silver fly on the riggers down 70 to 85 feet. The other trout hit a silver horde plug on a wire standard dipsey out 160 ft. The large king broke off the leader to the treble hook on my fly and semi-straightened the single hook. I had my drag a bit too tight which I think caused the problem. I loosened the drag right away but that or teeth was the reason the leader broke. Thank goodness for the second hook that held. We headed back to the launch at 7:30 as the waves were building and we were satisfied with the morning catch.

Are you going out in the bay in the morning? What channel do you moniter besides 16/9, I can give you a shout tho I will be on West Bay weather permitting, my boat is the Three Putt,which pretty much sums up my golf game.