33.30 pounder caught in holland Today!

just a fyi i fished the big red classic today and a guy weighed in a 33.30 pound king! it is huge! i took a pic of it in the cooler but not sure i can legally post the pic but the guy fit a beer can in its mouth:lol: hopefully someone will post it soon.

They had a nice box on Saturday.... rumor has it Sunday they had 1 fish. I bet they burned 150 gallons of gas each day. Crazy!

All in the name of proving they are the greatest fisherman on the lake!

I don't give a **** what type of boat you have, how much you've spent on it, or how many engines are hangin of the Ass end, or how much horse power you have, if you can't fish good, you just cant catch fish GOOD either...I don't know of any salmon that's popped it's head out of the water for ME and said "Dude Nice boat, let me bite that ther spoon, I wanna see the inside of that ther cooler"

My"Ambiance" Is one bad ass boat, but she don't catch fish any better then what anyone else uses, in fact it's a little worse, cause the damn Bed is too commffy, and No Maniac you Ain't comin aboard to drive da boat while I'm sleepin, wifey said Aint' no buddy gunna drive her boat and take HER job...She's worse then the boys on Deadliest catch....at least they can bleep out the langauge....hahahah

It's pretty sad that someone would get bashed, especially on this forum, for making a long run in a tournament that didn't pan out for them. It's their money, time, wear and tear on the boat and their bodies, etc. to do that. Or is it against the "code" to fish out of a nice boat in the BRC?

I don't think people are bashing anyone ,but it seems that these tournaments are seeing more and more people that have money buying boats that will outrun everyone to give them a leg up on the competition.There are at least a half dozen of them who fish the tournaments regularly if you want a fair tournament why not impose radius of how many miles one can fish from the given port to level the playing field?

I disagree with the idea of fishing limits and I don't usually run more than 15-20 miles. If someone has the means, good for them. Regardless of how fast the boat is, they are spending valuable time running.

It looks like the numbers of boats in the BRC was up this year, I wouldn't complain about anyone entering! Several of the people running the high dollar boats are also sponsoring tournaments through the companies that helped them to buy these boats, or companies that they are affiliated with. Flat Out, Living the Dream, Break Time, Best Chance and Hour Time to name a few. This sport needs the connections (outside of the fishing industry) that these guys bring in order to grow.