Haven't been out myself in over a week, but the report I got from yesterday (Sat) was there was some fishing being caught in 90-130 FOW. Don't have specifics on depth. colors or baits, but it will at least give you a starting point. I did talked to a boat that was out in 200 FOW and they came in with an empty cooler. Hoping to get out for a Tuesday evening trip.

Good Luck

Haven't been out myself in over a week, but the report I got from yesterday (Sat) was there was some fishing being caught in 90-130 FOW. Don't have specifics on depth. colors or baits, but it will at least give you a starting point. I did talked to a boat that was out in 200 FOW and they came in with an empty cooler. Hoping to get out for a Tuesday evening trip.

Good Luck

Welcome to GLF :thumb:

Haven't had much success out of St Joe either. Agree the most marks, and those are few enough, are in 120 vicinity. Just not catching a lot. Last trip out was Wednesday and we only caught 2, and those were decent size skamania at 95 feet down.

The Lake has turned over. 63 degrees on the beach. We started at 100 FOW North in the 11's and ended up South in the 6's. Meat rigs down on the bottom and on wire dipseys out 230 set on 1. Ended the day 4 for 5 two 2 year old Kings, 1 shaker King and a 15lb Lake Trout. Lost a big KIng on the Wire dipsey with 11" Paddle Blue and white, with a blue Big Weenie Meat rig. Temperature at 110 feet was 44.3 degrees, at 90 it was 54 degrees.

Fished from 7am to 1. the Lake was 2 to 3 feet and was capping when we quit. I hope we get a nice 2 or 3 days of westerly breezes to set the lake up.