I know what my problem is!!!

Boltman

When I'm on the boat and want to go fishing in the morning early, I can't get my useless Ass out of the bed, it's too comfortable and I'm too tired, must be old age man 49 is rough. I set the alarm it goes on at 5:30am an there it is... I hit and think damn this is nice... Got the wife willing to fish as well, and I hit the alarm and roll over.

I'm a freakin loser but sleeping in on the weekend with my woman ... On the boat.... Priceless!!!

We're going out tonight to fish, but I know the morning bite is so much better!!!

Guys I need help it's a sickness , I should get up and fish!!

Put a less comfortable bed on the boat! :) Get out there one morning and catch a couple of 20#+ Kings and you won't have any trouble getting excited about getting back out there again.

Another thing the think about... what percentage of people ever get to see a sunrise from 8 miles offshore in Lake Michigan? To me it is one of the prettiest things ever. Combine that with a fish on the line... priceless! Only one way to be able to experience it though... you gotta be out there!

I'm absolutely floored by the number of people in Michigan that have never even seen Lake Michigan. When I lived in St. Joe it was amazing to me how many people living that close to the lake had never gone salmon fishing. Most had never even gone down and walked the beach or breakwall. Don't become one of "them"... get out there!

I'll put my pom poms back in their box now :)

53 for me and I have the wife (and daughter when she has the time) hooked on catching fish and seeing the sunrise on the water. Wish I could say the same for our son.....

My grandfather always said the first 100 years are the hardest! When he hit 100, he started to say he was on gravy time.....

Boltman, the fact you'll flop a salmon on the deck of a boat like that, gets you on my "A" list.

Ryan's got it right, a little ground fog over the dunes as the sun just peeks over the tree line. Mono glistens in the morning's first beam as the planer boards leave a trail of bubbles across the calm morning lake...

Sleep is for the days of small craft advisories.