Dreamweaver speed beads??

How are you rigging your boards then...It never fails we can tell the person with the rods in there hands to keep the rod tip aimed at the boards until they are at the back of the boat so the board doesn't dive....the board dives on them every time. We've lost a few boards to broken lines this way. Allowing the boards to release has helped us a lot with this problem.

ive tried different speed beads and came to the conclusion i dont like my boards releasing.

The only time I use speed beads is early spring when I am running mono long lines for Browns and Coho lwith Yellow Bird boards., that set up works better in really shallow water. But for the rest of the season I run church board and I agree I don't want then to release. Tighten them down lower your rod tip and get the board into the boat take off the board and then fight the fish. (If you try to keep a high angle on your rod the board will dive on you, I lower the tip and keep a tight drag until I get the board off.)

How are you rigging your boards then...It never fails we can tell the person with the rods in there hands to keep the rod tip aimed at the boards until they are at the back of the boat so the board doesn't dive....the board dives on them every time. We've lost a few boards to broken lines this way. Allowing the boards to release has helped us a lot with this problem.

Not only that but it is easier to pull it in to change lures and you dont have to fight around the inside board with a fish on. When a fish hits it falls to the center of the boat and no tangles.

Line Dancing do you find you get many false releases with the big John's? I've had the misfortune of having a few boards dive on me no matter how careful you are.. and they usually resulted in a big tangle or a lost board.