Old dog new tricks!!

I was on a really new boat fishing the bay with a retired charter captain on his boat. I tried to show him a better way of rolling up crawler harnesses On the noodle. He blow up at me and I did the same to him !! Sorry but treat me the same as you wanted to be treated !!! I'm not right for blowing back and what I said !! I'm sorry for what happened!$ :(

You'll get that with some charters - they don't want you to touch their stuff or offer any suggestions and they certainly don't want to help you learn how to fish.

My advice - find another charter - there are plenty out there who DO want to help you and DO want to have pleasant conversations.

Karma is a great thing....paybacks come to those who deserve them.

Good points again Mark. Since this capt. is retired, he may be a bit older, and set in his ways for success. I tend to not give advice to those types, because I know they'll never change, and he might consider it an insult, though you didn't mean it that way. Others, however, may be receptive. Remember, it's his boat, and he's the capt., so you know who's always right. Courtesy of course is expected by both sides, although it can be an option with too many.

Woof Woof!!!!! Grumpy old dogs do bite.:) Maybe it was cumulative thing. Sometimes a series of events tend to put folks on edge. Maybe the noodle became the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm not sure of the circumstances rather grabbing at straws myself. We can all get bugged and not be our usual congenial selves at times. Forgive and Forget and go forward. "Help is usually always welcomed if offered in the right way." Just a bit of advice from a grumpy old dog.

Damn I'm good. Let's start a Dear Abby Forum. :lol: