Hope this helps you guys at other ports. We decided to head to deep water after hearing some good reports. Our speed & temp. went down as soon as we set lines at 7 am. Took us two hours to dial in. We finally increased our ground speed to 3.0 - 3.2 and finished our 15 fish limit by 2 pm. We lost another 10 -15 fish as they flipped and jumped clear of the water. Set our stuff from 45 - 65 down. Kings, Coho, Steelies, and Skamania. Best day this year! We have been fishing 80 - 100 since June and picking up 3 - 5 fish a day. Full copper, full core, wire dipsy, and riggers all firing. Best bite was when we added small spoons and add lines on our riggers. Go figure. Eventually switched to all small spoons and fish continued biting. Had three fish hit as we cleared our rods with our limit. I think we could have caught fish until dark. Hope this helps.

Hope this helps you guys at other ports. We decided to head to deep water after hearing some good reports. Our speed & temp. went down as soon as we set lines at 7 am. Took us two hours to dial in. We finally increased our ground speed to 3.0 - 3.2 and finished our 15 fish limit by 2 pm. We lost another 10 -15 fish as they flipped and jumped clear of the water. Set our stuff from 45 - 65 down. Kings, Coho, Steelies, and Skamania. Best day this year! We have been fishing 80 - 100 since June and picking up 3 - 5 fish a day. Full copper, full core, wire dipsy, and riggers all firing. Best bite was when we added small spoons and add lines on our riggers. Go figure. Eventually switched to all small spoons and fish continued biting. Had three fish hit as we cleared our rods with our limit. I think we could have caught fish until dark. Hope this helps.

Nice Job Jim. I have been fishing 150 to 200 for the last month and fishing has been spotty, What water depth did u find the fish? I am going out "Sunday morning and have a full load of family and friends, would like to get some starting info. Pattern and speed sound about right, but the water depth is critical. Were u north of south? My boat is a 31 Foot Chris Commander Sport Fisher, will stand by on Channel 67.

Thanks For the Report

We found fish from 45 to 65 down. We never tried deeper because everything was working. We went directly on a 270 heading to 180 foot of water and started. We worked out to 225 and then headed back in and hit fish on a SE troll at 200. Our best was 175 to 185 both NW and SE trolls. We really hit fish when we switched to all spoons and used small ones. We also didn't hit a fish on the riggers for three hours until we stacked with add lines. They fired often after that ! I believe we were hitting cold water pockets because the fish were within a small area south of the pier. We could see the Chalets directly east of where we were hitting most fish. Hope that helps.