hey New guy ole slickcraft

hey names Jay & I'm a noob on here but not too fishin, I'm looking to go gain as much info as I can about amf slickcraft boats . granted I'm not from the lakes but my boat is & it could be interesting to exchange salmon tactics, tight linez g :drinks:

oh I do! I'm most curious about the void under the cabin just below the fuel tank. and I would like too find a fiberglass or teek pulpit for my anchor as well. trust me I have one he'll of a restore starting here & my list keeps getting bigger! you know the whole well since I have this too do might as well improve that any pic's of spec sheets or any other info will be greatly appreciated

hey names Jay & I'm a noob on here but not too fishin, I'm looking to go gain as much info as I can about amf slickcraft boats . granted I'm not from the lakes but my boat is & it could be interesting to exchange salmon tactics, tight linez g :drinks:

Welcome to the site!:D Don't know if you you've been to this site, but there's lots of info here..... http://forums.iboats.com/slickcraft-294/ I had a SS150, 15' slickcraft that was a great boat. Miss it.

Welcome. My first Great Lakes boat was an SS200 with a 165 straight 6 and an OMC outdrive. Great Boat Great motor escept for the outdrive. She served me well and got me introduced to trolling the great lakes etc.

• 2 weeks later...