7/5/2013 Saginaw Bay Eyes

Mike T. and I made two new friends today. Caden S. and Bob S. joined us some fun fishing on the Saginaw Bay. Caden is 10 yo and reeled most of our 20 fish in. Caden also promised to take me fishing in about 15 years. Gotta love what we have going in our back yards. There is nothing I'd rather do than fish with a kid. We couldn't keep lines in the water so everything was working. Off course it was all BB and meat with my KISS method. I truly believe that you could set up just about anywhere and catch fish. Please don't crowd in on other boats, it's not necessary. Thanks Mike, Bob, and Caden for joining me on Priority1.

dsc00402_a.jpg

dsc00401_a.jpg

Nice job Frank! :thumb:

I'll b fishing all week for perch with my kids this week! Can't wait to see them smile when thy catch some fish:thumb:

Nice job Frank and crew! I think your on a roll Frank.

Dutch' date=' I'm on a jelly roll.:lol: It's always a pleasure fishing with you and the boys.

Nice job Frank! :thumb:

I'll b fishing all week for perch with my kids this week! Can't wait to see them smile when thy catch some fish:thumb:

Jason, Nothing better than fishing with your kids. You're a good daddy. Being a good father is the most important thing you will ever do. The kids are priority1.

Jason, Nothing better than fishing with your kids. You're a good daddy. Being a good father is the most important thing you will ever do. The kids are priority1.

You can say that again.....:thumb: time for some much needed time off with the people that make it all worth while