What I want to be when I grow up.

I had the extreme pleasure of fishing with Mr. Glen T, Mike T, and Don B for a 4 man ticket. We fished a little deeper today and slowly boxed out pulling bouncers and meat. 1.5 MPH. Glows, Purple, Pink, and Chartreuse, all took fish. We started with two tots on the outside boards then eliminated one of them. The one remaining tot took a fish. Mr Glen T is 90 years young and looks and fishes like a man 20 some years younger.:) God bless Glen and everyone that ever fished on Priority1. I told Mr Glen T. that he can come back and fish with me when I get to be 90yo. Oh!!!! We also farmed an 11" Steelhead and 3 keeper walleye.

dsc00393_a.jpg

Edited by Priority1

Kevin, I'll never forget the trip you were on board. Even Tom mentions that trip every now and then. Hosting a trip is made easy when the guests are willing to adapt and fish just slightly different like I usually do. The fish don't know when we break traditional rules. They can't read the books.:lol: In fact I think the books sometime over complicate things. With me it's the K.I.S.S. method all the way. Maybe it's because I resemble the last S in the method.:lol:

"Laugh at yourself and the world laughs with you."

Jason, I first met you and your wife at the Pt AuGres campground. We have to get on the same boat again. I'll never forget my smart A$$ words towards you, "Cant you control that #$%@ fish". Who would have thought a King on a BB and harness.:lol: I also have fond memories of you coming up to do an evening run on your boat. Even though I was tuckered out, I'd help you set up and then kick back and enjoy the ride.:) The older you get the more important the memories become. At some point the memories will be all that's left, so make sure there are a bunch of good ones.:)

Good job Frank

Looking forward to another trip with you and your grandsons. I know there must have been some of gramps influence in those kid's upbringing. I'll never forget Ty reeling in some steel, off Tawas, as Zach caught some ZZZZZZs in the jump seat. Those kids are our future and our future is bright.

Edited by Priority1