Hello all,

Brand new to the site and looking to learn and hopefully share in the future. I have surf, pier, and fished in boats on the Great Lakes. I own a 17' Mirrocraft which I am always adding on to for fishing the big lakes. I enjoy fishing Manistee, Frankfort, and the GT Bays. I just moved to Alpena and learning walleye in Thunder Bay.

Redneckman

Welcome to the site. I fish Rock port thunder bay and Presquile [sp].

Hopefully will be posting reports on fishing success. Went 4 for 7 on walleyes on thunder Bay one night last week. fished south of Sulfur Island 10 to 18 FOW. All on body baits with silver being the best color.

Welcome to the site. I fish Rock port thunder bay and Presquile [sp].

Hopefully will be posting reports on fishing success. Went 4 for 7 on walleyes on thunder Bay one night last week. fished south of Sulfur Island 10 to 18 FOW. All on body baits with silver being the best color.

We fished the last to nights on Thunder Bay with harnesses to the north. One eye last night and lost another. Still have a lot to learn.

If either one of you ever get the itch to fish Saginaw Bay AuGres give me a shout. Doing good.

Thanks for the welcome guys. The learning curve is getting better. We went 3-7 tonight. Lost a monster of a fish. Thinking it was a channel cat. Could hardly move it and it was pulling pretty good. Got the last fish on a harness I tied today (red blade/brass back and brass beads).