Best Fishing songs

I've got a rather eclectic taste in music and was curious what everyone else is listening to. We were in Olcott NY earlier this year and I think we caught several fish while playing "Black Magic Woman" by Santana. I'll listen to everythin grom classic rock and country to Amish Death metal (inside joke there) lets get a good long post here on what songs you like while trolling. Feel free to copy paste and add a few songs if you can think of them. Add the artist to the end in case it's not obvious to everyone.

1. Black Magic Woman, Santana

Besides the "Fish On" song which is a must, I like to play "Snap your finsgers snap your neck" by Prong as I clear the pierheads and throttle up. I also like a lot of Alice in Chains while I fish. If I'm not catching fish I'll start channel surfing to see what the fish like.

MP3 or CDs from Heart, Pat Benitar, Scorpions, Toby Keith, Deep Purple, Jethro Tull, Meatloaf, Bon Jovi, Bob Seger, Ted, Brad Paisley, and Maranda Lambert all get regular play on the boat.

Best fishing song though has to be Brad Paisley's I'm Gonna Miss Her.

I like Matt's post - "I see the Sun shining - down on me"...classic.

The MP3 player on our boat gets a lot of work - especially when the fish are slow.

We try to mix it up to see what they want.

We always typically listen to a bunch of bob and tom stuff to get the guys laughing, but we also play everything from acdc to zeplin and everything in between...country, rock, jazz, blues, does matter - as long as it starts catching fish.

I listen to all the old rock like acdc, lynard skynard, zztop, zeplin, steve miller, trooper,...nothing better then classic rock. But dont mind country either alan jackson, zac brown, brad paisley and eric church....when im on the pontoon boat, i like to listen to "pontoon by little big town"haha good song!

Sounds like we need some Metal Heads...."South of Heaven", "Mandatory Suicide", "Raining Blood"-Slayer "In Due Time" Killswitch Engage "March to the Sea" Baroness "Bleed the Freak" "Sea of Sorrow" Alice in Chains "Swerve City" Deftones "Parabola" Tool

Depending on whos with me. pink floyd, IRON MAIDEN, van halen, queensryche, meatloaf, more classic rock, some country.

When it is my brother and one buddy with me it is slayer, testament, anthrax, IRON MAIDEN, Offspring, motley crue, old metallica.

The fish love Garth Brooks, "when the thunder rolls" on my boat. I've got a few playlists depending on the audience. The temptations and chicago are playing when my dad is on the boat, otherwise it is country stations on pandora.

• 2 weeks later...

amen to the metal, hard rock, and classic rock guys! ABSOLUTLEY NO COUNTRY ON THIS BOAT! All depends on my mood, but the tropical pre country-esque sound of some old school buffett is really tough to beat when your on a boat.