New Ride! Tiara 2900 Open

Twill23

It's been a dream of mine to own a Tiara for a VERY long time now. After nearly 3 full years of shopping, the stress, the time, and the effort to find "The perfect boat" for me has finally paid off.

She is a 1997 Tiara 2900 Open. Powered by twin 454 fuel injected Crusaders. I brought her all the way up from Vero Beach, Fl. I was lucky enough to find a boat that has been very well cared for, and treated the way a Tiara should be.

I do have some minor electrical work to be done, which of course is expected when dealing with a saltwater boat.

She may not be ready to fish this year, but by Spring of 2014 she will be fully rigged and ready to go!

Thanks to so many of you around Holland that have given me a hand with everything so far.

daybreak.jpg

img_7021800x600.jpg

img_7025800x600.jpg

wp95000470_1.jpg

good looking ride TJ :)

Sorry I never returned your phone call. By the time I got the message figured it was too late for immediate help. If you have any questions at all fee free to give me a ring!

Thanks a ton Josh.

Actually, still haven't figured out that dam hatch yet. That's all I've got left to fix.

Very nice!! What are you doing for this year if that wont be ready til 2014?

We're fishing several tournaments on The Black Pearl....Mark's boat(CasseyII on GLF).

That's keeping me pretttty busy for the remainder of the season.