Muskegon Memorial weekend

fished both AM and PM Both Saturday and Sunday then Monday Am. With the strong winds the end of last week the water started out with a green tinge to it and the currents were changeing rapidly throughout the weekend. Saturday we did well in 180 to 220 with our North numbers in the 43.10's to 43.14's but as we went into sunday the fish seemed to move in and farther south with our depth of water moving into the 140 to 180 range and our North numbers pushing the 43.6 to 43.9 range. Petersons comercial nets still have a good number of fish near them and we also started to see some nice bait balls on the screens in the deeper water. bait colors changed a little bit throughout the days depending on cloud cover and how stained the water was. Green was a definate taboo this weekend . Whenever we dropped something with greeen it would shut off that area of the boat, pull the green and other rods would come back alive. The larger kings seem to be getting fewer and ferwer we still had a good number of the 3 to 5lb Coho and some smaller kings with an ocational Steelie. We got fish to go throughout the water collum anywhere from a 3 color to 145 ft of cable out on the rigger. spoons and Lg flasher fly combos nothing really stood out with the clouds moving in and out we did a lot of color changes. If I had to pick a favorite my blue and cromes on sunny situations and Orange and golds and some purples on cloudy rigs. The fish are moving thats for sure supposed to have strong south winds all week we shall see what that does for muskegon I would assume we will be fishing a bit north when the winds calm down.