Lake Erie - Memorial weekend= ON FIRE !

Friday was blowing so I did my chores, got out Saturday about 9am out of Sterling State Park, Monroe, Mi . After making a long pass to locate the action, we stayed on the biters and had our limit of really nice fish in about 2 hours (including one over 9 pounds). Best program was spinner/ crawlers at 1.3 mph, 15 and 20 feet back on 1 ounce. Sunday was flat again. We headed right back to the fish and they had not moved:grin: We worked all 6 hours for our 18 as young Trystan could not land the big ones. Memorial day brought us 3 foot waves heading directly at us, and a time limit of 11am. After a 45 minute boat ride we got right back into them landing 9 of 10 in two passes. Best leads were 25 back with a one ounce again. # 6 colorado's from Big Papa Sportfishing and Warrior Lures in anti-Freeze were hot. For more info and pics of lures and fish check out my blog at http://www.hotbitefishingcharters.com/lake-erie-walleye-report-5-25-through-5-27-2013/

Edited by melsell
adding location

Nice walleye report, it's been a while since I saw a good report with pics. Nice to see and hear the kids involved with a nice catch of walleyes, also nice web site with video. Best of luck the rest of the season, I think things will start to set up for us from here on in:thumb:PAP