Has anyone been out New Buffalo or St. Joe since the weather change? Been pondering the idea if an evening trip today. Any guidelines to what depths to start at would be great.

Thanks all!

I would suggest starting in 100 ft. of water and look for bait fish. We have caught fish from 100 - 120. As the light goes move into 70 ft of water. You won't see the kings on your graph but they are in there. Haven't been since last week but the water was still cool. Surface temp. 53 with water at 48 down about 60 feet. Standard colors working and fish are hitting almost nothing but spoons. Try different size spoons. Good Luck

I was on the pier this morning and got a brown and took a rip from most likely a steelhead. A couple dozen boats went out today, all went out deep except for two that just did circles out front to about 50ft of water. I don't know if they were getting much in there but they never bailed and went deep and they stayed until 11am or so.

Went out of ST JOE this AM, found Kings from the bottom to about 40' best water depth was 90 to 110, Spin doc UV with blue meat rig down to the bottom and 10 color lead core with stinger orange killer and FB moonglow orange. Slow speed was best around 2.2 mph and we got a Laker on a 4 color FB moonglow orange. Ended the day 4 for 8 and then had to quit because of a fuel issue. Thanks to Denny Neidlinger and crew for the help.