Weather forecast was for winds S at 5 to 10, waves 1 to 2 feet, left the piers at 7:15 to find wind South at 20 to25, waves 3 to 5 feet, decided to give it a try. Set up in 55 FOW on a north troll, ran 4 riggers from the bottom up to 20 ft, 2 color 4 color 6 color and 10 color, Meat on the bottom rigger to see if we coulld find a laker. First hit was a 12lb king on a 6 color Fuzzy Bear Sunrise spoon, wish I could find more of these but they are out of production. Next fish was on a rigger at 19 with a Stinger Modified Coyote, a really fat Brown weighed in at 8lb. Fished for another half hour and at 9 decided to call it. We marked a lot of fish from the surface down to 60 ft but the conditions made fishing really bad and Andy was gettin green. We ended up 3 for 3 last one was a skipper king about 12" that we released alive.

Nice job Mike in tough seas. The offshore bite was slower for my buddies Monday but still low double digits. Tough to get out there when it is rough like that, its a long run.

nice job i saw u started in 55' what DOW did the fish come in?

We caught our fish in 77 and 90 FOW, last one was the skipper and it came in 101 FOW, I am going to be out again Sunday and probably will set up in 80 and go out from there.