Decals

GLF

Anyone know of a place that can make custom decals of my banner?

A friend of mine does vinyl decals, signs, race cars (and race mowers :) )

I'm sure he can do decals similar to the ones M-S.com offers.

Give him a call,

• 5 weeks later...

OK....I have started looking into this again.

I am looking into full color and single color decals. I would like the decal to be easily viewable. So, I would like to go for a 12" x 12" decal(around $11 ea). However, if I go with an 8" x 8"(around $5.00 ea), it cuts the cost in half. The only problem I see with a 8" x 8" is that it will not be very visible. I can also get them in larger sizes if someone would like a larger one. The cost goes up sharply in with the size. Example a 2' x 2' would be around $46 ea.

This is for full color decals.

I have not received prices for single color decals yet. I should have them some time today.

Full color or single color? What size would you like?

Hey Mike

If your think about it most people are going to notice those decals going out and comming into port. Therefore I feel that 12x12 would work just fine and maybe a couple of 8x8 for the windows if you want to plaster them all over. It also depends on how much space you have on your boat if you dont already have it plastered with stickers. So if your ordering put me down for two 12x12 decals.

Do we get a discount for being and advertising sponser? :rolleyes:

I may order a couple of them just so we can see how they look. These prices are the cost to me. I used "around" in the price because it depends on how many I order.There is no mark up on them.

The size is wrong in my previous post. I think....the size would be 14 x 8

I have prices for single color now. the 14 x8 would be around $7.00 and the 8 x 6 would be around $2.00

Myself, I like the colored ones.

Mike,

Are they just the Great Lakes Fisherman banner with the salmon and the state in the middle?

It will have the www.greatlakesfisherman.com at the bottom. It will be the same image as whats on the back of the jackets.

I had an error on my size and I am waiting for a call back with new prices.