WTB - double triple rod holder pedestals

So I was looking on Fish on Sports website the other night and it would seem they stopped making their triple rod holder pedestal setups, I still need to call them to verify. None the less, I have made up my mind that I want to add a double or triple holder pedestal to each side of the boat for extra rod storage. If anyone has some that they are looking to sell let me know.

Thanks,

Ben

To clarify, I'm not looking for trees, I already have a set. I'm looking strictly for storage, so vertical fixed holders would be fine. I already have Bert's track mounted so I would prefer something that worked with that.

Fish On still has the single track mounts on the web site. Here is a link to what i found: http://www.fishonsports.com/211.html

The are adjustable so can be used for storage or fishing. They are on sale at $34.95 right now too so they are cheaper than the Bert's fixed vertical "net" holder rod holders at $44 each at Northwoods in Pinconning which would only be good for storage.

So I called Fish on Today and they told me that there has been so many requests for the triples since they stopped making them that they are going to start production again soon. They are going to call me tomorrow with more information. I also found out that something I didn't notice before but they do offer a double rod holder on a pedestal right now, not just the quad shown in the picture. All that to say, I'm responding to some of your guy's PMs now.