walleye boards steel pin fix

I am not sure I will have to check

we been making these about ten years now any one know if the old std."THE WALLEYE BOARD" use the same plastic pin as the tx44

I know this is a 1/8" diameter stainless steel pin 3" overall with a 3/4" handle on the top the e clip groove is machined in 1" from the bottom end of the pin

THE 90DEG HANDLE ON THE TOP MAKES IT FASTER AND EASIER TO RELEASE THE LINE YOU DONT HAVE TO GRAB IT WITH TWO FINGERS

ONE FIGER UNDER THE HANDLE POPS IT LOOSE QUICK

Frank, would this replace those cheesy pins on the TX-44's? too. The picture looked like the smaller Church boards so wasn't sure.

Thanks.

Paul C.

I make my own also and the pin for the TX-44 is longer. I have a pic in my gallery of the standard size.

Dave

I make my own also and the pin for the TX-44 is longer. I have a pic in my gallery of the standard size.

Dave

Thanks Dave,

I don't use the small Church boards so wasn't sure. I had gotten all the way to putting in my debit card number to Frank's store and then thought I'd better check. Again, a big THANKS.

Paul C.

I am going to have to buy a couple tx 44s and make some of those pins a well if its only a little longer

I made a jig to make the pins myself, with the jig its fast, if its just a little longer it will be a minor change

the first couple dozen pins I made years ago I spent some time getting rite

Myself I much prefer the reg. size boards its just a lot easier to see if you have a fish on the std size

has any one with the 44s had the same problem ?

• 2 weeks later...