Sunglasses

Thanks Paul, I will check with our Saginaw Cabelas. They carry Costas. I have heard that Costa will "relense" your current frames for a nominal fee. Maybe they will do the bifocals that way also. Wow, I finally have a use for our Cabelas in Saginaw LOL:eek:

Tom for fit overs go to walmart they have polarized uv protected fit overs for 18 bucks a pair. Every where else there like 30 bucks or better. They are by solar shield and my eye doc who fly fishes pointed the out to me. http://solarshield.com/sunglass.html I used the sport as they wrap around better and dont let the sun in till i bought prescription sunglasses last year for the first time. I used them for the last ten years or so and still keep three or four pairs on the boat in case someone forgets sunglasses.

I used to wear those. They have gone downhill in their quality. Where the sides screw into the front breaks very easily now. I am no longer a fan & wouldn't recommend them. I still haven't found a decent replacement though. I want the same quality ones they made 2 years ago. Now the ones that they sell last 2-3 months if you're lucky.

I used to wear those. They have gone downhill in their quality. Where the sides screw into the front breaks very easily now. I am no longer a fan & wouldn't recommend them. I still haven't found a decent replacement though. I want the same quality ones they made 2 years ago. Now the ones that they sell last 2-3 months if you're lucky.

i have been buying them right along and never had that issue at all. i just bought a pair back in oct when i left my scrip glasses at home and no issues at all with the sports.

Native sunglasses are the best "high end" sunglasses I have found, much like Costas except that they have lifetime warranty on everything! i've had 1 pair for 8 years, on my third set of lenses and 2nd frame, all for 10 bucks in shipping.

I like the hardtop XP, can be had for around $100, I like them so much I have a second pair, same model but new ones don't have reflex lenses.