Lake Erie March 29 and 30

We did a lot of running around to find some active fish ( so I won't put the spot on here sorry) . After running all over the lake Friday we landed on our last spot and it was game on. We landed 14 in 3 hours with two being over ten pounds. Went right back in the morning on Saturday and started smoking them right off the bat:grin: Doubles ,triples, rods flying everywhere = I love mahem. There was one other boat in there and we were both crushing them, until our nets flagged in the armada of fools. Cutting us off and such, the boat pressure shut them off,so we had to move some. Deep husky jerks 25 to 40 back at 1- 1.2 mph. We caught 20 fish on Saturday11poundlakeeriewalleye2013_zpsb35e8a80.jpg

Great seeing you out there Matt. We went first 3 hrs without a bite. Once we found that school at 11am it was game on. It was fun running opposite directions and see you're boards go and then we'd say get ready and sure enough we'd get bit. Ended 16 for 20 with 2 just over 12lbs before we had to get Corey back for Easter dinner. Like you said, it got really congested pretty quick in a small area. Gotta love when people decide they want to run perpendicular to everyone else! I will be out fri afternoon and sat, sun morning. JD will be out with his boat sat as well. I'll be on 68 if you're going to be out.

Nick

Good deal Aaron. You should be getting there when it really gets going. Looking forward to another great season and networking with you guy's. We'll be hitting it hard from here on. Corey fished same area this morning and went 15 for 19 with another buddy fishing behind them caught a 15.3 lbr!!! Same program, dhj12's with 25-45' back.