Boat Canvas

Canvas Innovations were at the Lakeshore show in Holland last wednesday and they seemed like decent guys. I have no idea on price or anything but I talked to them about making some custom dipsey/planer holders and they were willing to work with me on it, more than some other canvas people I talked to.

Hey guys, do you think if I sent mine to either one, that they would sew my seems up, the seems are starting to open up due to the threds are old and dry rotted, other wise the canvas is in good shape, the seem down the middle of the top, and the zippers are comming apart, I wish I could have a new one made, but here in the Poconos of PA. I can't find anyone who does such work, once I take it to Lake Ontario I will see if I can find someone to make me a new one, I will be in the Henderson Harbor area if someone knows anyone in that area that does that type of work, I will take it there. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks PAP

Just a word on boat related repairs. From this time to the end of Summer is the busiest time for marinas and other related businesses. If at all possible it is best to contact these businesses in the Fall and early Winter. You're likely to get things done a lot faster.:)

Hey guys, do you think if I sent mine to either one, that they would sew my seems up, the seems are starting to open up due to the threds are old and dry rotted, other wise the canvas is in good shape, the seem down the middle of the top, and the zippers are comming apart, I wish I could have a new one made, but here in the Poconos of PA. I can't find anyone who does such work, once I take it to Lake Ontario I will see if I can find someone to make me a new one, I will be in the Henderson Harbor area if someone knows anyone in that area that does that type of work, I will take it there. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks PAP

I know that Canvas Innovations resews seams, they advertised it at the show. Wouldn't hurt to give them a call, especially if the canvas is still good.

Anns does that kind of work. I had my winter cover redone by them all the velcro replaced a few seams fixed and the corners where the windshield are reinforced as they were starting to go.

Thanks guys, I will give them a call and see what they say, I will call them all and listen to what they have to say, maybe they will have a different idea, it does fit well, maybe they can duplicate what I have in new? See what happens. Thanks for the input PAP. Can't wait to fire the old girl up!!!!