A new summer once again in yet another new port.

A lot of you guys see my post on here for the last 3-4 years, of trying to get a mate job, acutely getting one and posting reports of my time that I spend fishing with Craig Kent of Killin’ Time Charters in Manisee. Ed posted that I am now officially a USCG charter captain, I didn’t want to spread to many details with my new venture had some details that were up and not finalized yet; now I can ,I am now moving to Grand Haven to be part of Danel Sportfishing with Captain Dana Bonney of the 2nd boat at Chinook Pier. The boat its self is a 1998 330 wellcraft coastal, a very sweet ride for a 18 year old fresh captain. I am very eager to see if I can keep up with the big boys.

congrats matt..hope your mate can real in boards fast..(insert jaws music here):lol:.kidding of course

There's going to be a wolf pack of danel charter boats circleing the F/V fishsniffer. Hahahha.

But yes should be a fun summer, I am very excited. It was a little hard to keep hush hush.

Ken, we taking up the old it ill do slip, is you son still working with him in south haven

Welcome to the port Matt. Maybe I can run over your lines as a welcome or something :not_i: Just Kidding :grin:

Best of luck with the new venture. I'm sure you'll be on the water more than I will, but if you need anything drop a line.