Moonshine RV spoons

RV Flounders were excellent for us this year. Funny we could only get them to fire on cores though...but when they were out on cores they were consistent. Friend of mine ran the Dancing Anchovy and the Wonderbread on his riggers and did very well on them as well.

I tried the mongolian beef and didn't notice any change in success, but then I bought the dancing anchovy and holy cow did it take fish! After that, tried the flounder pounder and it was also good. Those are the only two I've tried, all in the magnum size.

Flounder Pounder and Mongolian Beef RVs were good off riggers and 300 coppers for me from when I bought them in May through the end of the year. The Bloody Nose worked but not as well as the others.

Does anyone know if they are going to expand the patterns for this coming season? Seems that some dolphin type patterns would be great in the RV.

I looked at Moonshine's web site and can't find anything listing pattern numbers -- for any spoon... RV or Superglow???

I believe he is refering to the WTP part number for the tape. It. Is the super pearl transparent tape.

Had a fish take a TX-44 board straight down last year with a RV Flounder Pounder attached to 300' copper. After alot of screaming line and sticking the rod as far down in the water as I could the board came shooting up about 4' out of the water I reeled it in only to find the snap had straightened out. Point of this story is they do attract big fish! Green Flounder Pounder and Mongolian Beef probably our favorites.

I bought an RV "hot lips" early last year on a recommendation by a guy at the tackle store.

When he was ringing me up, I was thinking "am I really going to buy this stupid looking thing"?

It pretty much never left the end of my 300' copper after it's first trip. It caught a lot of fish.

We did very well on the UV Moonshines last year and now have a number of them - cannot remember which was the hottest, but Hot Lips, Mongolion Beef, Blue Flounder Pounder and Crabface were all in the mix.

Green Flounder Pounder standard was a great lure for us 2 summers ago, but I cannot say it did as well last year.

Blue jackel started out hot ,,,then bloody nose,,,,,ended the season with atomic melon being the hottest MOAB did well but its not an RV

Lk Mich angler has the new colors on there site

WTP tape number I believe. Could tell everyone the source to where everyone is getting it but would probibly be banned from here. :)

Chris, send me a PM with the source. Have not found one anywhere -- not that Lansing is going to have anyone carry it since we don't have a real Great Lakes tackle source, but have looked online too without success. :)

Chris, send me a PM with the source. Have not found one anywhere -- not that Lansing is going to have anyone carry it since we don't have a real Great Lakes tackle source, but have looked online too without success. :)

WTP tape number 948 - make sure its the one without the white back, transparent. You have to email and request it from WTP. They'll tell you to place an order and in the comments, tell them you want the 948 transparent without the white back.

I got two packs and doctor'd up a bunch of lures.. they look awsome. :)

WTP tape number 948 - make sure its the one without the white back, transparent. You have to email and request it from WTP. They'll tell you to place an order and in the comments, tell them you want the 948 transparent without the white back.

I got two packs and doctor'd up a bunch of lures.. they look awsome. :)

Will they sell it in non bulk (full roll) quantities? I don't see it listed on their "retail" part of the site. In fact the only 948 color/product code I see is the 948C.