Rocket Launcher System

I know you were asking about the Great Lakes Planers and I don't know anything about them but, the stuff from "fishonsports" is for sure some quality gear, and the guy that owns it is a pretty cool cat too. Good luck

Great Lakes Planers are great products, and awesome to deal with, I own a set of the triple trees, and my buddy has the capts setup on his 29' Aquasport. Built like a tank, and looks great, you won't be disappointed!!

Capt. Rich

• 2 weeks later...

...and looks great...

Capt. Rich

I'm sure Great Lakes product is very functional, economical and may be well built, but asthetics is not their strong suite. The custom pipework on other products is so much more pleasing to the eye than the tinkertoy type assembly of that stuff. Not saying its cheap or anything like that, just not the best in appearance. Too many knobs and fittings for a pleasing look.

I'm sure Great Lakes product is very functional, economical and may be well built, but asthetics is not their strong suite. The custom pipework on other products is so much more pleasing to the eye than the tinkertoy type assembly of that stuff. Not saying its cheap or anything like that, just not the best in appearance. Too many knobs and fittings for a pleasing look.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, being a professional, I want something that is going to hold up to everyday use, and looks are the last thing I look at. Not many other products out there that allow you to put their holders in any configuration you want to best suit your needs.

Good Luck on your Capts Pack, I am sure you will have many many years of enjoying this equipt.

Capt. Rich