Lakeshore Salmon Spectacular 3/20

• 3 weeks later...

It's always a great time and it was good to hear the live version of Dave Mull's "adventure" last year. Personally I think we are going to start wearing the belt style life preservers on our boat. We got to sit and watch one of my crew get 1 number away from raffle wins about 8 times...I was in tears laughing.

good time last night, was good to see many of our fishing friends. but looking out side and the 2" of snow the fell during the event was the only low point.

thanks Aaron and sponsors for putting this together.

thank you speakers for taking the time as well.

We had a great time. Great bargain for $10. Talked to the guys at Canvas Innovations about some custom board/dipsey holders. Captain George Freeman of Free Style charters gave me some info on Ludington, talked to Fish Hawk about the new X-4D, got a free Big Weenie meat head from Phil and instructions on how to run it. Oh, if anyone is interested in shorter copper rods the Okuma rep told me about a saltwater rod that is the same as their copper rod but comes in 7'6". I like the new yellow releases from Church for their planer boards, plan on trying those out. And won a $50 gift certificate for Morgan's Copper from Lakeshore. It was worth the drive. I know we picked up a couple of tricks from Captain Brian during his talk. Now we just need spring to get here.

• 10 months later...

I'm sure that is last year's registration. Aaron has the store closed until March and is also rebuilding the website. Don't know if he will be doing the seminar in 2014 or not. He emailed out invitations to those that attended in past years and have not heard anything yet.

• 1 month later...

Aaron and Joel will be having an open house this year instead of the show. The store has added quite the selection of firearms. At present they also have a good selection of ammo. This includes reloads in bulk for 9mm, 40 SW and 45 ACP. Cheap way to buy target ammo.

The open house will be April 25th and 26th. It will include give-a-ways and deals on tackle like the previous years. Stop in and check it out.

• 9 months later...

Aaron is in the process of planning another open house for 2015. This one will likely be over a Friday and Saturday. It will include speakers on salmon fishing, boat rigging, turkey hunting, and CPL info. If you have a topic that you'd like more info on let him know or message me on here.