New forum poster...

DUSTER

Just found this forum and site...looks really nice. I had a picture of my boat taken last May when we fished Manistee's Tight lines for Troops Veterans fishing tournament.

We had a young reporter on the boat that day from the Cadillac Evening News do a youtube video called Tight lines for troops 2012.. It shows a little footage of the veterans fishing day last May

29m3hbr.jpg

Just found this forum and site...looks really nice. I had a picture of my boat taken last May when we fished Manistee's Tight lines for Troops Veterans fishing tournament.

We had a young reporter on the boat that day from the Cadillac Evening News do a youtube video called Tight lines for troops 2012.. It shows a little footage of the veterans fishing day last May

Hello Eric,

I just found this sight a couple of weeks ago myself. Glad you are here too. If you go to the Grand Rapids show, I'll probably see you there.

Your friend from Frankfort.

Eric

Gold Coast Charter service, Inc.

Welcome to GLF guys, let us know if you need anything.

Eric.....I'll be in G.R that weekend working the Michigan Charterboat Assoc. display booth at Cabelas store grand opening in Grandville. Most likely I'll stop over at the MCBA show booth at the G.R show and check in with the guys for awhile during the weekend.

We have 2 different booths to man that weekend so we could be short handed...hope to see ya bud...:D:D

Welcome Eric, an awesome event that the tight lines for troops tournament is. I fished on the Killin' Time for a couple years. Where are you slipped?

Matt....I'm slipped in Arcadia,MI at the Arcadia Marine boat docks...then some years I move up to Frankfort ,Mi after labor day depending on fish movements at that time of year..:thumb:

Hello Eric,

I just found this sight a couple of weeks ago myself. Glad you are here too. If you go to the Grand Rapids show, I'll probably see you there.

Your friend from Frankfort.

Eric

Gold Coast Charter service, Inc.

Welcome Eric.

Matt....I'm slipped in Arcadia,MI at the Arcadia Marine boat docks...then some years I move up to Frankfort ,Mi after labor day depending on fish movements at that time of year..:thumb:

That's my favorite port to go out of. I will check in you when I pull the boat over and see about lunch @ Riggers

That's my favorite port to go out of. I will check in you when I pull the boat over and see about lunch @ Riggers

Sounds good ...look me up this summer and we'll do lunch....a couple of the guys at my marina may want to have lunch also... They love talking about the day's fishing and what was working for them.. It's one of the nice things about fishing out of a small port...Everyone shares info on fishing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

66vmt2.jpg

Out of winter storage and In the water again ...the work begins now with getting rods and reels filled with new line. Spoons,plugs ,flys and flashers need to organized ,last summer's charters kind of left everything loose in tackle boxs and drawers down in the cabin....So I hope to be out on the big lake next week.:thumb: