Wmfl 2013

How many still have interest in doing this out of Holland this year?

I have offered to take the weight in over for this year.

and both Dave Ash and Ben Lubbs will be helping as well.

here are tentative dates that don't conflict with the leagues out of South Haven & Muskegon, as I know that a few of us fish those as well.

May 18

June 15

July 20

Aug 17

Sept 7

A list of people that may be interestd just by pulling ames of people I can think of off the top of my head!

Hollandpipper

Doggie style

Me

Ben Lubbs

Little Buck

Kraker boat (A_krakker99)

Coralee

FBD

Tung (Just set his boat up this winter)

Luremaker?

Gnarf

Nailer

Plum Crazy

Wild at heart

Ryan Peterson

Sea Mac (Bring it Jr)

Dirty Dog

That would be an interesting turnout just with those names listed.

I am going to try to participate in at least a few of the tournament days. Water levels may have an impact though as last year it was a little difficult at times with the Holland ramp since I need to back in quite a ways with the cat's dual bunk trailer.

I,d like to try and make maybe the sept event we,ll see how it goes i,m already doing 10 other tourneys this year 5 with shfl, brown blast, st joe, south haven and saug pro ams and the dreamweaver charity. maybe we can do something like a battle for the sept event? and have all 3 leagues involved..i have nothing scheduled in sept for shfl

How many still have interest in doing this out of Holland this year?

I have offered to take the weight in over for this year.

and both Dave Ash and Ben Lubbs will be helping as well.

here are tentative dates that don't conflict with the leagues out of South Haven & Muskegon, as I know that a few of us fish those as well.

May 18 Moved to May 25th

June 15

July 20

Aug 17

Sept 7

Moving the May date to the 25th due to Steelheaders tourney.

I will be posting more info and rules later this week. Won't be much if any changes from the last couple of years.

biggest change that I want to make is no blow date as most of the guys that live around and fish Holland are not able to do Sunday.

I will be trying to get in touch with some of the regular sponsors to see if they still want to help out with this leagues events.

A Big thanks to Blood Run Tackle for being our first sponsor for the up coming 2013 season.

May 25th - Blood Run Event

Blood run tackle will sponsor one of the events and donate (3) 300' spools of copper to the last three place teams of that event.

Thanks again

Mostly new to me but would be interested. I work Saturdays but might be able to do the late shift depending on finish time. I would also need a crew so if anyone is interested contact me or if anyone needs a crew member I'd be interested in that also. I'm looking forward to the details. Hopefully have my Slickcraft up to speed by then.

this league is a low pressure. It really is a good way to put a face with the folks from this forum. you won't get rich in the form of money from this Tourney, but what you will gain is the wealth of knowledge from fellow fisherman like your self. get to see other folks boats and how they have it setup. this will be my 4 year and its all about having fun.

I'll have the rules out by this weekend and I hope to have a few more sponsors lined up by then.

This league is an AWESOME way to see what tournament fishing is about, meet a lot of great guys and compete while sharing information. This is the only way I recommend getting involved in tournaments. The big tournaments (just jumping in) are far to expensive and if you don't like it, you are out a bunch of time and money.

I'd love to participate in these again in Holland, but kid number 2 is due June 8th, so my summer is going to involve much more time at home this year.

This league is an AWESOME way to see what tournament fishing is about' date=' meet a lot of great guys and compete while sharing information. This is the only way I recommend getting involved in tournaments. The big tournaments (just jumping in) are far to expensive and if you don't like it, you are out a bunch of time and money.

I'd love to participate in these again in Holland, but kid number 2 is due June 8th, so my summer is going to involve much more time at home this year.[/quote']

Mark Congrats on kid number 2. We are also due june 14th so i know your feelings on fishing. My boat is going to be in monroe during may and june and i am trying to get there as much as possible while i can.

I might fish some of the later events. But may and june are out. I'll be filling the freezer with walleye again.

This league is an AWESOME way to see what tournament fishing is about' date=' meet a lot of great guys and compete while sharing information. This is the only way I recommend getting involved in tournaments. The big tournaments (just jumping in) are far to expensive and if you don't like it, you are out a bunch of time and money.

I'd love to participate in these again in Holland, but kid number 2 is due June 8th, so my summer is going to involve much more time at home this year.[/quote']

congrats mark:thumb: