Back fishin

Hi all, after 5-6 years without a boat we bought a 21 ft searay. I cannot wait to get back on the big water. My name is Darl Kleinjans I live in Zeeland Mi. and fish out of Ludington. We have a trailer we keep at a campground in Ludington. I asked a question in lure making and had immediate responses. The ideas I was given worked great thank you. I apoligize to Reel Rascal for not responding sooner to your post about what boat we bought. I am a truck driver and away from home during the week without access to the internet in my truck. I have not been home alot and could not respond until now. I am looking forward to being a member on this site. I have enjoyed reading the posts on here learning and relearning but the best thing I see is how you guys help each other and care about each other. Glad to be aboard:thumb::

Welcome to teh site Darl. I too was shocked that you live in Zeeland and fish in Ludington. Holland is a great fishery (though certainly no Ludville). When you want to fish locally, let us know...I'm sure there are plenty of guys you could hitch a ride with.

Keep your lines tight.