1976 24' Seaport Hardtop *sold*

Reel Screwd

First $1500 takes her home wont take any less...minus all electronics riggers and rod holders

its a 1976 24' Seaport hardtop did i mention Hardtop??

The good..the boat runs excellent trolls great very stable on the water and catches fish :) items replaced new last year.. two new trailer tires/wheels all new led lights new heavy duty winch and new shakespear 5225 xt antenna

the bad the transom needs replaced and little bit of the floor in back area so id consider it a project boat. hate to see it go but bought a bigger project boat lol

if any of you are interested or have any questions in her let me know kinda in a hurry today so im sure im leaving out details

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/gallery/files/3/6/5/5/boat.jpg' alt='boat.jpg'>

What did you buy to replace her??

Wellcraft 2800 Coastal, needed somthing to burn a little more fuel i guess lol its got twin 350,s. No i just wanted a lilttle more room and the coastal has plenty

well i should say i hope its her replacement i bought the boat just havnt seen it in person yet only pictures picking it up monday

Ok i thought about it and will sell the boat as pictured with the following included for $3500, i was just going to put the majority of it on ebay because more than likley putting mostly new on the new boat.

Fish hawk x4 complete unit 6 months old

6 tite lok adjustable rod holders "the trees on hardtop" 1 year old

4 berts ratchet holders in 12" track 2 per side

3 walker downriggers with 6 new big jon multi set holders and butterfly plates and new cable on all 3 this yr

Bottom Line tournament 310 fish finder

lowrance gps

Uniden dsc radio 1 yr old

Send me some more info about repairs needed and pics. Would be a project boat, no interest in the extra stuff.

Regards,

Rod

Pm Sent, as far as other repairs that's really all it needs is the transom an some floor work in the back area. It runs excellent never had an issue with anything it has a ford 302 engine and it pushes it pretty good if anyone needs more pics pm me your email and i,ll try to get them to you but it wont be untill the 26th i,ll be busy getting the new boat tommorow

Awesome Shannon, I too would like to move to a larger boat. One more year yet for me. Good luck on the new boat.

Thanks Shawn, so far so good i got it home yesterday and everything seems to be solid both engines fired up :thumb: a little cosmetic work and setting up all the gear and i think i,ll be good to go

• 1 month later...