GLF Seminar **CANCELLED**

Paulywood

Anyone want to ride with me from the East side Oscoda>Flint??

I'll probably ride part way with Nick if I don't get a couple of shotgun riders. I sure hope this doesn't get cancelled.

It's always nice to see old friends and meet new ones.:) The last one we had was very nice.

Would there be a possibility of just raising the enrty cost a couple of bucks was really looking forward to this seminar hope it works out

To be honest with the number of people that have signed up now I would have to double the price in order to just cover the costs. I was really hoping that this would work out but there just doesn't seem to be enough interest. I will still leave it open until friday and we will see what happens by then. I was really looking forward to it myself.

Nick

I hope that enough people sign up, the seminar that was held in Hudsonville/Jension a couple years ago was great, and was a big help to me as I was just starting out.

this is a great way to meet other fisherman from the site and learn a few things along the way.

nick we have a few from work that will be coming - I know of kirby , mike, kevin price, and maybe one of his buddys he fished with. I will also be there jason bowen was asking about it also. I will spred the word . See you there

marty miller ( ratchet)

u can put me down for the seminar and i will work on getting the word out by trying to post a thread on the tournament trail website later this afternoon. I fished on Mike harvey's boat and the guy can put alot of fish in the box and a great tournament fisherman.:no::thumb:

Would there have been more interest if the venue was further west?

That would probably be the case. We tried to do it in the central part of the state to draw people from both sides of the state. We also combined it as a walleye/salmon seminar.

That would probably be the case. We tried to do it in the central part of the state to draw people from both sides of the state. We also combined it as a walleye/salmon seminar.

I COMPLETELY understand this.