grandville gander

Line Dancin

Just to let you guys know Grandville Gander has their fishing dept at 25% off as well as most of the store. They are doing a store wide clearance and remodel reset to try and compete with cabelas when it opens. I went in to look for ice fishing gear and there are signs everywhere. It looked like a going out of business sale. I got a great deal on 8" DW Flashers for 4.89 each (i bought them all :D).

I have heard that the store on 44th street in getting out of the fishing line and going all into hunting items. Not to happy about that they have a lot of nice things out there. Hope it's not true,but if it is,there is a lot of sales coming up I bet.

I buy all my stuff locally at locally owned stores. Sure you may pay a buck more for a spinnie and fly or a lure or whatever. If these stores are not supported you will find yourself driving 50 miles for a bucket of minnows. As for bigger ticket items if they are not in stock, the places I go to can order them and pretty much match prices that Cabelas offers.