start on the tree's

Steve , I made my own trees to ,i found that the lowest holder worked better with the angle less than the next one up , also the top holder should be to the front of the boat a little, and the lower holderr to the back of the boat a little and the middle holder in the the middle of the "twist" this will create rod tip spaceing otherwise the rod tips will hit and your boards will jump easier. This is just what i found out with mine they are looking real good tho ,i cut mine the same way they look good like that. feel free to pm me if you want any more info. jimmy

Steve , I made my own trees to ,i found that the lowest holder worked better with the angle less than the next one up , also the top holder should be to the front of the boat a little, and the lower holderr to the back of the boat a little and the middle holder in the the middle of the "twist" this will create rod tip spaceing otherwise the rod tips will hit and your boards will jump easier. This is just what i found out with mine they are looking real good tho ,i cut mine the same way they look good like that. feel free to pm me if you want any more info. jimmy

what he said......

I have some "custom made" trees as well

if you don;t add the twist at least flatten out the angle as you go down the tree... it really helps, the inward twist from top to down will help prevent lines jumping and crossing in turns,

leave that upper tube open it can serve as another holder as well, or you can fashion an LED light on an adjustable pole

drill small drain holes at the base of each holder

if you can make the bases so you can swivel the tree out of the way as you come into the dock.

i had so much fun puttin trees on the boat, they're probably the best addition i ever made, plus adjustable dual dipsy holders....

P3180255-1.jpg